Welcome systems thinkers. System Inc. builds software to help the world see and solve anything as a system. We are a Public Benefit Corporation driven by purpose and shaped by values. We hire systems thinkers who are motivated by our purpose, share our values, and have the skills to advance our mission.
System is hiring an experienced Office Manager who will help us transform our new office in Tribeca! We are looking for a passionate, empathetic and forward thinking leader who will ensure that our culture and values are represented and maintained in our office, enabling our team to collaborate, work autonomously, socialize as well as unwind. This person will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and safety of our team within the space, and will own inventory control, relationship building with vendors, and budgeting. This opportunity is located in New York City, and will report to the Director of Operations.
- Act as project lead for our new office build out across multiple phases and iterations
- Provide all necessary operational support for our New York City office
- Develop and maintain relationships with office service providers and vendors
- Be responsible for implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Support office G&A expense management, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- 3+ years of experience in office management
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for creating environments that unify teams and encourage collaboration
- Strong organizational and planning skills
System helps teams discover data, share insights, and build knowledge. Designed and built for the data-first era, System is where knowledge lives. Today, System is used by data and analytics teams and their stakeholders in sectors ranging from healthcare to financial services to technology.
We aspire to help the world see itself differently and build a more responsible and values-driven model of a tech company. We are backed by top-tier VCs in Silicon Valley and New York and leading angel investors, and founded by the former VP Data at Spotify. To learn more about what motivates our social mission, we invite you to read: http://www.brokennature.org/redesigning-the-system/
We believe in the power of small, autonomous, interdisciplinary, and diverse teams; in agile development; and in leading with values, first principles, and clear high-level priorities backed by data. We believe in cultivating a growth mindset for our team — always learning, improving, being challenged, and having opportunities for professional and personal development.
System Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace, in person and online, free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.