In the cloud, every second counts. On the leading edge of security, Sysdig stops attacks in real time by instantly detecting changes in cloud security risk with runtime insights and open source Falco. We are passionate open source enthusiasts at heart and technical problem-solvers who are continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure cloud-native applications.
We value diverse opinions and open dialogue to spur ideas. We believe in working closely together to achieve our goals, and since our launch, we have been flexible with when and where we work. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across remote teams.
And we’re a great place to work too – we’ve been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and we won six workplace awards from Comparably this year. We have been recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing organizations for the last four years.
We are looking for driven team members who want to join us on our mission to lead cloud security globally. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- This is a critical role in the development of Sysdig’s success as we drive our industry leading Secure Dev/Ops Platform through CSP partners across North America. This position will be responsible for helping define, own, and scale the CSP strategy for North America at Sysdig
- Work very closely with Sysdig Sales and traditional resale partners to drive marketplace utilization
- Build relationships with and motivate CSP sale teams to drive the Sysdig solution with their customers in the CSP marketplaces
- Align with cross-functional teams (i.e. Field Marketing, Sales Operations) to achieve performance channel marketing and demand generation activities through AWS
- Generate pipeline revenue by driving joint go-to-market activity with Cloud & Technology Partner leadership, partner sales executives, and our own internal sales organization
- Develop and execute regional sales campaigns to identify new mutual prospects and influence new customer engagements resulting in new business meetings
- Deliver enablement to establish product and sales competency within our Technology Partners, influencing their strategy in alignment with our partner sales framework to drive sourced pipeline
- Oversee and participate in regional quarterly business reviews for the sales team
- Map key decision makers and influencers at the strategic partner, find areas for highest impact new business to both parties, and drive execution with the partner across functions - sales, marketing, and product
What you will bring with you
- 5+ years of progressive CSP and cloud marketplace experience
- Cloud & Technology Partner “sell-with” sales or Channel sales & alliances experience, along with a consistent track record of quota overachievement
- Proven & documented track record of success in CSP and channel routes to market
- Extensive relationships within the CSP & partner community
- Subject matter expert understanding of how CSP & cloud marketplaces work and how all parties (ISV, CSP, resale partners, MSSP partners) benefit & monetize from the marketplace ecosystem
- Cybersecurity experience is preferred, DevOps experience is a big plus, but not required
- 3+ years of leading CSP or channel teams
- Must be able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Frequent travel required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical degree or relevant experience is desirable
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation, including equity opportunities.
- An international culture with employees in more than 40 countries.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mental well-being support for you and your family, a wellness alliance, and company-wide recharge days.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
We would love for you to join us! Please reach out even if your experience doesn’t perfectly match the job description. We can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your background and passion will set you apart, especially if your career is unconventional.
Sysdig values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. Sysdig is an equal-opportunity employer. Sysdig does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
The U.S. annual on target earnings (OTE) range for this full-time position is between $240,000 and $275,000/year. This range represents a combination of annual base pay and targeted commission. Actual offers may be higher or lower than this range based on a variety of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s work location, job-related skills, experience and education.