Sysdig is driving the standard for securing and monitoring cloud and containers. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to monitor the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for leading the product marketing strategy for our Sysdig Monitor product line. This includes end to end responsibility for GTM strategy across sales and marketing, including messaging, content strategy and enablement. You will lead a high performing team to drive our business with bold campaign ideas fueled by compelling content and attention-grabbing product launches. Our target personas span technical and business decision makers, and you will need to empathize with the challenges of both DevOps engineers and a VP level audience.
You will work closely with product management, sales, marketing, customers and partners to understand customer challenges and how we uniquely address them. Your strong understanding of customer requirements and the competitive landscape will allow you to create strategies and execute plans that drive pipeline growth and conversion.
- Impact pipeline and bookings growth for Sysdig Monitor by contributing across all aspects of product marketing
- Take the lead on product launches, creating clear and compelling product messages and content
- Player / coach: Be able to roll up the sleeves and do the job, but also manage a team
- Develop materials that allow the sales team and partners to carry a consistent message and drive pipeline conversion
- Represent Sysdig on webinars and at events and conferences with technical credibility and persuasive delivery
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and deadlines with high-quality deliverables
- 5-10 years of either product/technical marketing with experience marketing to a DevOps or developer audience.
- Experience with B2B SaaS products. Experience with Observability products is a plus.
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated success working cross functionally across product, sales, and marketing
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven technical aptitude
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth