Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Technical Marketing Manager for Sysdig Secure, who will be responsible for creating the product marketing strategy, messaging, customer facing materials, and sales enablement content required to support the Sysdig Secure business.
What you will do
- Take the lead on product launches, creating clear and compelling product messages and content
- Support competitive intelligence: Research and maintain in depth technical competitive intelligence
- Develop materials that allow the sales team and partners to carry a consistent message and drive pipeline conversion
- Enable field teams with consistent training to help them position Sysdig against the competition and provide expertise to assist sales teams in competitive deals
What you will bring with you
- 7+ years of either product/technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architect with experience in security, cloud, EDR, DevOps and/ or a related area
- Hands on technical experience with either container/cloud security, incident response, vulnerability management or threat detection tools
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and guides prospects through their buyers journey
- Computer science, electrical engineering, or similar technical degree is preferred.
What we look for
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!