Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Technical Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for technical marketing strategy for our CSPM segment of Sysdig Secure, playing a key role in driving the market position in CSPM for Sysdig and making a big impact in the white hot container/cloud security market.
What you will do
- Impact pipeline and bookings growth for Sysdig Secure by contributing across all aspects of technical marketing
- Support on product launches, creating technical content (blogs, whitepapers, guides, videos etc) for the CSPM use cases
- Develop deeper technical enablement content that allows our sales engineers (SEs) to confidently position our products and drive pipeline conversion
- Represent Sysdig on webinars and at events and conferences with technical credibility and persuasive delivery
What you will bring with you
- 7-10 years of either product/technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architect with experience in security, cloud, EDR and/ or a related area
- Experience with the CSPM/cloud security domain
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and guides prospects through their buyers journey
- Computer science, electrical engineering, or similar technical degree is preferred.
What we look for
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth