Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for a Senior Social Media Strategist to own our organic social media program. Do you have experience managing corporate B2B social media channels, writing posts that feature technology, and thrive on the fast pace of social media? This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their mark on a growing company. You must be a great communicator with good judgment and a passion for social.
- Manage Sysdig’s social platforms and calendars, which includes creating, writing and publishing all social posts for Sysdig’s LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook profiles.
- Ideate social concepts, bringing them through to completion, often collaborating and driving the campaign cross functionally across various departments.
- Engage, educate and optimize Sysdig’s internal advocates.
- Participate in social listening, build engaging content and direct designers based on what’s buzzing.
What you will bring with you
- A willingness to dive in, assess Sysdig’s social media channels and take a data-focused approach to growing followers and engagement.
- The ability to use good judgment when crafting social posts and responding to the community.
- A solid balance of capabilities in planning and innovation with execution and process.
- A sharp feel for the social media landscape.
What we look for
- 5+ years of corporate social media experience.
- Excellent oral and creative writing communication skills, with an eye for optimizing copy across platforms.
- An analytical and action driven mindset with the ability to turn data into action, being able to define and refine content strategies based on performance insights.
- A self-starter, with limitless creativity, obsession with social media and a keen eye for detail.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth