Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Sysdig Monitor product is powered by a time-series data storage system called Meerkat. Meerkat ingests hundreds of millions of live time series and enables near real-time queries on top of that data.
- As part of the data platform team, you will be making Meerkat more performant, more scalable, and easier to operate.
- Simple problems are already solved, the team is currently dealing with fun challenges, such as metadata indexing and distributed storage optimization.
What you will bring with you
- You have experience in building distributed, high-volume Java backend services.
- In addition to Java, you have worked in production with some of the following: Kubernetes, Prometheus, Cassandra, Kafka, ElasticSearch.
What we look for
- If you welcome challenges, seek feedback from others, show perseverance on long-term goals, and take pride in your work then you are the right person for us.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Ticket Restaurants
- Company provided Wellness Days
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.