Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you? Due to explosive growth you have a chance to be part of a great sales team as a Cloud Sales Engineer to drive licensing revenue in Denver, CO being part of our Corporate Sales team.
What you can expect to do:
- Drive in-depth discovery discussions with prospective customers to understand their environment and associated needs
- Conduct virtual and live product demonstrations
- Assist customers with POCs and self-trials to drive success
- Interface with Sysdig support, customer success, and professional services teams to ensure happy Sysdig customers are power users of the product
- Help shape the culture and future of the Sysdig Sales Engineering organization
- Work with sales teams as a Subject Matter Expert to assist SaaS deals.
- 5+ years technical sales experience with infrastructure, enterprise software
- Experience in the container ecosystem and microservices
- Be an optimistic, energetic person who loves engaging with people - whether they are customers, prospects, or members of the community.
- History of success working directly with end users
- World-class reliability - our customers will expect rapid responses to product questions
- Experience balancing multiple customers while getting results quickly
- Client management and organization/business awareness
- Prior startup experience highly preferred
- Command line proficiency Linux, Mac OSX
- Strong written and oral communication skills – proven client facing skills
- Programming and/or scripting proficiency (optional, but highly encouraged)
- BS in EE/CS from a top university (optional, but highly encouraged)
Our Cloud SE's generally have specialized in one or several of the following areas:
- Virtualization and "The Cloud" (AWS, GCE, Azure, Softlayer, VMware, OpenStack)
- Big Data. Key to distributed applications
- Metrics, Monitoring, and Alerting
- Java, AWS, Linux, Mac OSX
- Persistent data stores and queueing systems
- Security SW
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/ ) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Topnotch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)