Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will help us to lead the Kubernetes monitoring strategy. You will expand our Monitor product to integrate popular open-source projects and different Kubernetes platforms to disrupt the monitoring and secure operations space. Improving the user experience around kube-state-metrics, kubectl, Prometheus, Helm or OPA to address use cases such as troubleshooting CrashLoopBackOffs, Terminated or Evicted pods, managing capacity planning, cost and rightsizing.
You will work closely with the rest of Product Managers across our Monitor and Secure products, our established engineering team located through US and Europe, our field team and customers.
- Prioritize issues in collaboration with engineering and write scope documents that define user experience and flow, requirements and success criteria. You know the difference between a feature and an issue, you optimize for value delivery without sacrificing innovation.
- Own the Sysdig Kubernetes monitoring roadmap. Understand the market deeply. Engage with our tier-1 customers. Decide priorities and make trade-offs. Develop a vision for the product and a mission for your engineering teams.
- Engage with field teams to provide guidance on aligning prospects goals with product functionality. Enable sales understanding the value of the product for Kubernetes monitoring use cases.
- You will own the go-to-market strategy of Kubernetes monitoring, working closely with product marketing and technical marketing teams assisting the production of demos, website content, blogs and other assets.
- Prior experience in product management.
- A technical background: a Comp science degree or equivalent engineering, DevOps, SRE or solutions engineering experience.
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Prometheus, Kubernetes and modern full stack monitoring.
- Proven ability to to work across, collaborate with and negotiate with diverse distributed or remote first teams.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Competitive 401(k) match
- Company provided Wellness Days