Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do:
- As a Product Manager, you will help us to lead the UX and monitoring workflows strategy. You will expand our Monitor product to provide an integrated experience where users get a lot of value out of the box. Making metric queries, dashboards and alerting easy will be your goal.
- Prioritize issues in collaboration with engineering and write scope documents that define user experience and flow, requirements and success criteria. You know the difference between a feature and an issue, you optimize for value delivery without sacrificing innovation.
- Own the Sysdig Monitor metric querying, dashboarding and alerting roadmap. Understand the market deeply. Engage with our tier-1 customers. Decide priorities and make trade-offs. Develop a vision for the product and a mission for your engineering teams.
- Work closely with design, understanding user’s pains and improving the lives of our customers.
- Engage with field teams to provide guidance on aligning prospects goals with product functionality. Enable sales understanding the value of the product.
- You will contribute to the go-to-market strategy of monitoring workflows, working closely with product marketing and technical marketing teams assisting the production of demos, website content, blogs and other assets.
What you will bring with you:
- Prior experience in product management or similar customer facing roles such as sales engineering or customer success.
- A technical background: a Comp science degree or equivalent engineering, DevOps, SRE or solutions engineering experience.
What we look for:
- Proven ability to to work across, collaborate with and negotiate with diverse distributed or remote first teams.
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies is a plus: Prometheus, Grafana and modern full stack monitoring.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.