Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for the next UX rockstar to add to our San Francisco team. The ideal fit for us would be someone who is passionate about advocating for users, has experience building products at scale, is comfortable in complex problem spaces, and has experience designing for data visualization. We are in an exciting, new space to change the way people interact with large amounts of data while guiding customers to strengthen their cloud security. Exciting? We think so.
Designers at Sysdig play a critical role at every step of the product development process, from high-level ideas to crafting the final user experience for a feature. We look for designers who think deeply, communicate clearly, and thrive collaborating across roles and expertise to create a better user experience.
- Design experiences that make it intuitive for users to interact with complex systems and large data-sets.
- Lead conversations around customer workflows for optimal user experiences
- Partner with product managers, to solicit user input, and use it to shape product development efforts
- Partner with engineering throughout the product development cycle, from initial concepts to launch and post-release
- Contribute to evolving our design system and UX strategy
- Mentor less experienced designers on the team and help them grow
- Help to grow the design team
- Being a great design team member :)
- 5+ years experience as a member of a product design team in a lead role
- Experience conducting customer research and user testing to improve designs
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (Desktop, Mobile, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with design and interactive prototyping tools (We work in Figma)
- Excellence in design craft
- Self-motivated team player able to work with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Can initiate and drive multiple projects concurrently
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- History of working in product areas like system infrastructure monitoring, compliance and security, and software continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Experience working with the Goal Directed Design Methodology
- Working in a startup atmosphere
- Knowledge of Kubernetes / cloud native security
- Curious about AI-enabled user interfaces
- Experience in Behavior Design
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
- A strong collaborative team that helps mentor and uplift everyone
- Be at the forefront of cloud and cloud-native security, troubleshooting & observability
- Support to grow professionally and technically
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)