Reporting to the Head of Corporate Development & Strategic Alliances, Sysdig is looking for a vice-president of cloud & technology alliances that has the experience, creativity and leadership in order to take our successful cloud and security partnership portfolio to the next level. The ideal candidate must have the background in leading partnership teams in the cloud and security space while working closely with Sysdig’s product management, engineering and go-to-market teams in order to drive a sustained strategic advantage for our Secure Devops Platform vs. our competition.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in leading strategic partnerships in a SaaS and/or security company, including an instinct for capturing new business and market opportunities through joint solution and technology opportunities with the strategic partners. In addition, the candidate must have the connections and executive presence to lead and collaborate with the alliance partners teams including at the C-suite level in order to grow and scale the business.
What’s Expected of You?
- Build and drive strategic business plans and execution with the key strategic technology partners across public cloud and the security ecosystem which includes creating joint business plans, negotiating partnership contracts, building joint solutions, integrations, and clearly defined go-to-market initiatives to drive business outcomes.
- Ownership in driving the company’s holistic strategy with the targeted cloud and technology partners including the areas of co-build, co-market and co-sell.
- Working closely with the product teams in order to drive a strategic, sustained technology and solution strategy with the targeted strategic alliance partners.
- Manage partner leadership and solution architecture teams focused on key partnerships that support our overall solutions and technology partnership strategies.
- Coordinate and align with go-to-market teams such as solutions marketing, field marketing, alliance partnerships, pre-sales, and sales leadership to enhance the value delivered by core and tech partner solutions.
- Have the ability to work closely with our executive team in the overall execution of the partnership strategy
- 10+ plus years in Enterprise SaaS and/or security companies in senior leadership roles, as well as experience leading partnerships with AWS, Google, and Microsoft Azure. C-suite connections in the container, kubernetes and security product teams is ideal
- BA/BS is required, MBA desired.
- Track record of leading activities related to establishing and growing business as a product, solutions, and technology ecosystem leader.
- Ability to articulate joint value propositions, benefits and use cases, and manage initiatives from incubation through scale.
- True team orientation and collaborative approach.
- Critical thinking, negotiation, and program execution skills.