Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems, and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
- Be on the offensive side, try and target modern app stacks and delivery mechanisms to help companies improve the way they secure such environments
- Write research papers on securing modern stacks and publish your findings
- Help create public-facing security content
- Help define our out-of-the-box policies to provide immediate value for customers
- Collaborate with our product team and help define security use cases
- Dogfood Sysdig’s monitoring and security products on our infrastructure, and provide feedback to product management
Identifiers of success:
- You’ve deployed and worked with container-based cloud infrastructure with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience using AWS, and experience with at least one other cloud provider
- Experience researching cloud-native apps vulnerabilities and actively involved in security write-ups
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)