Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of container, Kubernetes and cloud security. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
This candidate must have hands-on experience with either cloud and/or security. They need to be a great communicator with a passion for translating technical capabilities into content that connects with technical audiences like cloud and security architects. Ideally, you have experience with cloud security or threat detection and response tools.
As a Senior Manager, Product Marketing for Sysdig Secure, you will be responsible for creating the product marketing strategy, messaging, customer facing materials, and sales enablement content required to support the Sysdig Secure business. You will need a deep understanding of how customers use our products to solve technical challenges. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you will need to understand the technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams.
You will work closely with product management, sales, customers and partners to understand customer challenges and how we uniquely address them. Your strong understanding of customer requirements and the competitive landscape will allow you to create strategies and execute plans that drive pipeline growth and conversion.
- Impact pipeline and bookings growth for Sysdig Secure by contributing across all aspects of product marketing
- Take the lead on product launches, creating clear and compelling product messages and content
- Develop materials that allow the sales team and partners to carry a consistent message and drive pipeline conversion
- Represent Sysdig on webinars and at events and conferences with technical credibility and persuasive delivery
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and deadlines with high-quality deliverables
- 7+ years of either product/technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architect with experience in security, cloud, EDR, DevOps or a related area
- Hands on technical experience with either container/cloud security, incident response, vulnerability management or threat detection tools
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and guides prospects through their buyers journey
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven technical aptitude
- Computer science, electrical engineering, or similar technical degree is preferred. Native proficiency level in both written and spoken English.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)