Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter based out of Milan, Italy to help scale the team with top-notch talent across the globe.
As a Technical Recruiter at Sysdig, you will work on actively recruiting and closing key talent for various roles within the different departments and functions at Sysdig globally, including, but not limited to, Engineering, Product, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
We’re looking for someone who acts and thinks like a business partner, and is comfortable managing multiple stakeholders throughout the interview process. The Technical Recruiter will pull the right resources at the right time and ensure that each candidate has a terrific experience engaging with Sysdig.
The ideal person understands that the role kick-off meeting isn’t a meeting to regurgitate the job description, but an opportunity to develop a relationship with the hiring team and a strategic plan of attack. Some of the roles we hire might not have benchmarks, so the ability to grasp complex roles and partner with the hiring team is critical.
- Full cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing top talent, while hiring for various levels across the company
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build an ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Sysdig’s success
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with various functional teams, hiring managers and Sysdig leadership to inform and influence hiring decisions
- Drive weekly update sessions with hiring managers to communicate process status and ensure alignment on overall recruiting strategy and execution
- Research and identify trends in the market, and leverage those insights to identify and convert key talent
- Utilize our Greenhouse ATS to track all candidates and ensure candidates are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow Talent Team members and hiring managers to continually enhance our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the team
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience within a technology company; enterprise software environment/domain focused experience preferred
- Track record of consistently closing passive and active candidates in a competitive market
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, GitHub and networking
- Core belief in quality vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
- Strong sense of urgency and innate understanding of how to prioritize job openings and associated candidates
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment and employ a thoughtful approach to one’s work while navigating a lean, fluid environment
- Demonstrate core values such as passion, ownership, and resilience
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred