Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a senior product marketing manager with a passion for translating technical capabilities into solutions to operational challenges, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have experience with the requirements for monitoring and troubleshooting containerized apps in Kubernetes environments.
You will own product marketing for Sysdig Monitor, including creating the product marketing strategy, messaging, customer facing materials, and sales enablement content. Kubernetes is quickly becoming the operating system for the cloud and you will have an opportunity to be part of the tremendous growth in this space. Sysdig is still a young company, with a unique opportunity. We are the only company that provides a single platform for secure DevOps -- converging visibility and security. The largest companies rely on Sysdig to run cloud native at scale.
You will work closely with product management, sales, customers and partners to understand customer challenges and how we uniquely address them. Your strong understanding of customer requirements and the competitive landscape will allow you to create strategies and execute plans that drive pipeline growth and conversion.
- Impact pipeline and bookings growth for Sysdig Monitor by managing all aspects of product marketing
- Create clear and compelling product messages and content
- Develop materials that allow the sales team and partners to carry a consistent message and drive pipeline conversion
- Represent Sysdig at events and conferences with technical credibility and persuasive delivery
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and deadlines with high-quality deliverables
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in cloud-native monitoring or a related area
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and guides prospects through their buyers journey
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven technical aptitude
- Experience with cloud or DevOps software, along with a technical degree, is desired.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso