Do you think of data visualization as the next generation of the modern user interface?
Are you curious about highly dynamic data driven user experiences?
Do you want to help shape a next generation cloud application technology?
Sysdig is the leading monitoring, visibility, and security company for modern enterprises using container and orchestration platforms, like Docker and Kubernetes.
We are looking for a talented and experienced UX designer who loves making interactions with complicated data and workflows simple. Joining our team of designers you will be working collaboratively with our Product and Engineering team to help us:
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups and finished renderings
- Identify the right design direction and workflows through user research
- Implement user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple and intuitive
- Establish patterns for a consistent and coherent user experience across our platform
- Online portfolio that demonstrates enterprise application design experience
- 5+ years experience as a member of a UI/UX team playing a key role throughout the product development cycle of successfully launched web and/or software applications.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to enterprise software and web-based applications for technical users
- Solid understanding of current web technologies
- Experience in user research, and user research methodologies
- Experience with prototyping designs and testing them with users
- Clear communication, strong analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced highly technical environment
- Expertise with Sketch, Framer, or similar UI design and prototyping tools
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HCI, Human Factors, Interaction Design, or related field, or equivalent experience.
To Apply, be certain you include a link to your online portfolio, as well as a cover letter that tells us why this job, product, and/or company is right for you!
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team with company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Desk and tech setup of your choice (for wherever you work)
- IRA with company matching up to 3% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Free weekly team lunches and delicious snacks every day of the week
- Free monthly house cleaning service