Please note that although all positions at Synctera are remote, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US or Canada as a precondition of employment. Synctera does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What We're Doing
At Synctera, we're closing the gap between community banks and FinTechs. Empowering the fastest growing, secure, and scalable FinTech-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform, we tear down integration complexity and build bridges. There are too many FinTechs that need access to a sponsor bank and too few sponsor banks with which to partner, leading to a lack of pricing transparency and less than favorable pricing terms. We’re here to help change that by guiding all parties through the onboarding process and beyond.
We are looking for interesting, curious, wickedly smart people who are ready to jump in and run with our fast-growing team. If you want to have fun at work again, collaborate with some of the sharpest people in the industry, understand the Bank/FinTech ecosystem, and love to win, read on!
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate for this role is a vibrant, energetic all-around player who loves the challenge of bringing the company’s strategy to life through creating the infrastructure to execute. You can break down long-term goals into bite-size operational requirements and create alignment across multiple functions to achieve timely results. Someone who enjoys working in the trenches with every member of the company to help them achieve their targets; you enjoy being collaboratively accountable for the company’s success. If you’re passionate about problem-solving, eager to learn new things, and fearless about figuring stuff out, we’d love to have your creative energy on our team.
What you’ll do
- Act as the main point of contact and project lead to onboard FinTechs, Banks and Partners onto the Synctera Platform
- Build trust and strong relationships with clients while onboarding by being a strong communicator, identifying project risks, and driving creative and practical solutions
- Use project management skills to manage multiple projects with different clients post-contract until launch
- Develop deep knowledge on Synctera products and build client awareness of the functionalities and capabilities we offer
What You’ll Bring
- Experience and background in managing and delivering technical integration projects
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with external clients and internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with subject matter experts on cross functional teams, balancing disparate priorities, and rapid problem solving in high-demanding situations
- Results-oriented mindset who can reach quick decisions while still considering the company’s best interests
- Tenacious work ethic with a resilient nature: stay level-headed while a lot will be thrown at you
- Ability to accommodate flexible working hours to support remote team members and meetings across time zones
Skills you will develop on this role
- Business strategy as you manage multiple stakeholders, such as internal stakeholders, FinTechs, Banks, and Partners
- Communication and presentation skills as you train clients on how to use Synctera’s cutting-edge technology
- Building standards and processes with the Implementation & Onboarding team to streamline business practices
Nice to haves
- Interest in FinTech and Banking
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience with APIs
- Understanding of basic banking operations, such as ACH, debit cards, wire transfers
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for US and Canadian employees and dependents
- Employer contribution to HSA for US employees
- Annual HCSA and generous extended health care coverage for Canadian employees and dependents
- 401(k) for US employees and RRSP for Canadian employees
- Mental health resources available for all employees
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous paid new parent leave program
- Home office setup stipend
- Stock options program for all employees
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a monthly happy hour with the team!)
To all recruiters and recruitment agencies: Synctera does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to Synctera employees without an active vendor agreement in place. Synctera is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.