Please note that although all positions at Synctera are remote, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US or Canada as a precondition of employment. Synctera does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What We're Doing
At Synctera, we're closing the gap between community banks and FinTechs. Empowering the fastest growing, secure, and scalable FinTech-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform, we tear down integration complexity and build bridges. There are too many FinTechs that need access to a sponsor bank and too few sponsor banks with which to partner, leading to a lack of pricing transparency and less than favorable pricing terms. We’re here to help change that by guiding all parties through the onboarding process and beyond.
We are looking for interesting, curious, wickedly smart people who are ready to jump in and run with our fast-growing team. If you want to have fun at work again, collaborate with some of the sharpest people in the industry, understand the Bank/FinTech ecosystem, and love to win, read on!
Guilds at Synctera are teams which cross the boundaries of delivery domains – in this case the front-end guild are the stewards of experience at Synctera. The front end guild works together across the feature pods to build consistency and excellence in front end software development and practices.
- Mentor and develop talent
- Be a leader on the ground and in the code
- Develop an amazing front end for partners and banks
- Solve engineering problems as part of a small team
- Work with designers, backend engineers and product managers to create amazing experiences
- Keep learning, keep growing and help your team do the same
- Expertise with React, Hooks, and Typescript
- Be design focused with strong UX sensibilities
- Strong sense of style and UI design
- An understanding of design patterns and web architecture
- Mobile experience with React Native
- Experience with RESTFul APIs
- An understanding of the full stack - API Design, Cloud, Docker, CI and Databases a big plus
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for US and Canadian employees and dependents
- Employer contribution to HSA for US employees
- Annual HCSA and generous extended health care coverage for Canadian employees and dependents
- 401(k) for US employees and RRSP for Canadian employees
- Mental health resources available for all employees
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous paid new parent leave program
- Home office setup stipend
- Stock options program for all employees
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a monthly happy hour with the team!)
To all recruiters and recruitment agencies: Synctera does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to Synctera employees without an active vendor agreement in place. Synctera is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.