Please note that although all positions at Synctera are remote, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US or Canada as a precondition of employment. Synctera does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What We're Doing
At Synctera, we're closing the gap between community banks and FinTechs. Empowering the fastest growing, secure, and scalable FinTech-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform, we tear down integration complexity and build bridges. There are too many FinTechs that need access to a sponsor bank and too few sponsor banks with which to partner, leading to a lack of pricing transparency and less than favorable pricing terms. We’re here to help change that by guiding all parties through the onboarding process and beyond.
We are looking for interesting, curious, wickedly smart people who are ready to jump in and run with our fast-growing team. If you want to have fun at work again, collaborate with some of the sharpest people in the industry, understand the Bank/FinTech ecosystem, and love to win, read on!
You will play a critical role in building successful relationships with our top bank partners. As the Bank Strategic Partnerships Manager, your mission is to build our bank partnerships strategy, originate new relationships where appropriate, and nurture relationships to help our bank partners derive the maximum value from Synctera’s products and services. What puts a smile on your face every day is knowing you will be leading the charge to drive your partners’ adoption on the platform and influence their engagement in our FinTech marketplace ecosystem. You’ll do this by developing strategic goals and objectives, sharing best practices, and identifying new opportunities. Ultimately, it will be your personal accountability for results and willingness to go ‘the extra mile’ for each partner that brings exponential impact.
- Create strong partnerships with our most important bank ecosystem partners by understanding their goals, serving as their advocate, and guiding them throughout their customer journey.
- Grow the partnership with existing bank partners by creating strategic alliances and presenting new product opportunities to meet their business goals.
- Create the partnership strategy for new banks, and evaluate opportunities to expand our bank ecosystem to shape the future of Synctera’s platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Legal, and Product on new launches, and strategic initiatives.
- Serve as your customer’s primary guide during the process of being matched with FinTech customers.
- Conduct product demos, workshops, and training with your customers to drive optimum adoption and engagement.
- Drive revenue retention and referenceability with your bank partnerships.
- 8+ years of experience in business development, customer success, or relationship management in a SaaS, FinTech, or banking institution
- Strong ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven high customer health measurements
- Knowledge or experience in financial services products, solutions and processes
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level, and engage across corporate functions
- Proven strategic planning experience developing customer success plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to lead meetings with important stakeholders
- Ability to travel
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for US and Canadian employees and dependents
- Employer contribution to HSA for US employees
- Annual HCSA and generous extended health care coverage for Canadian employees and dependents
- 401(k) for US employees and RRSP for Canadian employees
- Mental health resources available for all employees
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous paid new parent leave program
- Home office setup stipend
- Stock options program for all employees
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a monthly happy hour with the team!)
To all recruiters and recruitment agencies: Synctera does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to Synctera employees without an active vendor agreement in place. Synctera is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.