Please note that although all positions at Synctera are remote, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US or Canada as a precondition of employment. Synctera does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What We're Doing
At Synctera, we're closing the gap between community banks and FinTechs. Empowering the fastest growing, secure, and scalable FinTech-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform, we tear down integration complexity and build bridges. There are too many FinTechs that need access to a sponsor bank and too few sponsor banks with which to partner, leading to a lack of pricing transparency and less than favorable pricing terms. We’re here to help change that by guiding all parties through the onboarding process and beyond.
We are looking for interesting, curious, wickedly smart people who are ready to jump in and run with our fast-growing team. If you want to have fun at work again, collaborate with some of the sharpest people in the industry, understand the Bank/FinTech ecosystem, and love to win, read on!
Who You Are
Our dream candidate is a customer-obsessed, enthusiastic team player who is super excited to spend their days reaching out, prospecting, and qualifying sales leads. We're searching for an energetic self-starter with the grit, resilience, and high EQ required to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Spend 75-80% of your time making outbound calls to prospects who have demonstrated interest in Synctera
- Ask questions about the prospect's business challenges and help them understand how Synctera may be able to help solve those challenges
- Capture qualification information in our CRM database (Salesforce)
- Discern prospects’ propensity to buy and send qualified sales opportunities to Sales Executives to pursue and close
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-4 years working in business environment
- Prior experience in prospecting, marketing, sales, or sales support/lead generation
- General understanding of the Banking and/or FinTech industries
- Ability to ask questions, gather information, and formulate an action plan to connect business needs to solutions
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take initiative, and manage time effectively
- Prior experience working in Salesforce CRM and general familiarity with lead generation platforms
What’s a Plus
- Experience working with customers and building relationships with executive-level stakeholders.
- Experience managing customer objections and providing strategy recommendations.
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- Medical, Dental and Vision PPO as well as supplementary secondary benefits
- Annual HCSA for individuals & families & 100% drug coverage - Canadian employees only
- 401(k) -US employees only
- Generous PTO
- Stock options
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a weekly happy hour with the team!)
To all recruiters and recruitment agencies: Synctera does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to Synctera employees without an active vendor agreement in place. Synctera is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.