Please note that although all positions at Synctera are remote, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US or Canada as a precondition of employment. Synctera does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What We're Doing
At Synctera, we're closing the gap between community banks and FinTechs. Empowering the fastest growing, secure, and scalable FinTech-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform, we tear down integration complexity and build bridges. There are too many FinTechs that need access to a sponsor bank and too few sponsor banks with which to partner, leading to a lack of pricing transparency and less than favorable pricing terms. We’re here to help change that by guiding all parties through the onboarding process and beyond.
We are looking for interesting, curious, wickedly smart people who are ready to jump in and run with our fast-growing team. If you want to have fun at work again, collaborate with some of the sharpest people in the industry, understand the Bank/FinTech ecosystem, and love to win, read on!
What You’ll Do
- Enter and pay bill in Bill.com and Expensify
- Generate customer invoices in Xero and/or Netsuite
- Maintain accruals and prepaid schedules
- Reconcile related balance sheet accounts and sub-ledgers
- Process employee expense reports and ensure compliance with corporate policy in Expensify
- Investigate and resolve problems timely and efficiently by communicating with suppliers and business partners when needed
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, and participate in automation initiatives.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Participate in the annual external audit process, providing documentation and support to the auditors
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- 3-4 years of experience ideally in a medium or large company
- Excellent initiative and follow-through mindset
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Bias for accuracy, attention to detail, and high quality of output
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- Medical, Dental and Vision PPO as well as supplementary secondary benefits
- Annual HCSA for individuals & families & 100% drug coverage - Canadian employees only
- 401(k) -US employees only
- Generous PTO
- Stock options
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a weekly happy hour with the team!)
To all recruiters and recruitment agencies: Synctera does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to Synctera employees without an active vendor agreement in place. Synctera is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.