Synctera Careers

Be a part of building the future of FinTech

Synctera is an exciting startup helping FinTech companies launch their innovative ideas, banks earn new revenue, and employees find rewarding careers

One global team with a shared mission

We're assembling a team of passionate engineers, product managers, designers, data scientists, and financial service experts. If you're like us and believe in the future of FinTech, reach out.

Valuing what you do and who you are

We work towards nurturing the bright minds that move our company forward while maintaining a rich workplace environment of innovation, collaboration, and curiosity.

Diversity and inclusion

We have emphasized diversity and inclusion since our formation. We aim to create real, inclusive behaviors at the heart of our operations, rather than just "checking boxes" or "hitting numbers".

What's it like working at Synctera?

"Working at Synctera is both highly rewarding and highly engaging. I work with so many passionate and intelligent people who inspire and uplift me every day. I would highly recommend Synctera to anyone who wants to learn a lot, and have fun while doing it!"

"People and culture are the main draws at Synctera. Working alongside such intelligent and creative people encourages me to do my best work, and our culture of always striving for further inclusivity of everyone aligns with our core values and our mission alike."

"Synctera has given me a bunch of different opportunities to find a friction point, step in, and improve or optimize the way things are done. There are complex interactions between our customers, FinTechs, and Sponsor Banks, and I feel empowered to lead the charge in solving how to make those transparent and simple."

Don't just take our word for it

The perks of working at Synctera

Health and wellness

100% of medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents paid for by Synctera
Employer contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
Generous paid parental leave
Fertility benefits

Financial

Unlimited PTO policy
Competitive salary
Stock options granted to all full-time employees
Spot bonus opportunities

Remote work

Flexible work environment
Home office budget
Monthly telecommunications stipend
Company social outings
Access to regional WeWork space for in-person collaboration

Unlocking our potential through shared values

Connect

Listen actively; reach out and offer support; share laughs and spirited energy; speak with candor and compassion

Create a safe space; bring your authentic self; be transparent; share ideas and raise concerns

Question

Challenge norms and take risks; invite perspectives and seek to understand; fail forward, fast and learn; embrace change

Commit

Advocate for customers; take initiative; prioritize for impact; seek clarity and keep moving

Check out our current job openings

Good to know: all of our recruiting emails will come from an official synctera.com email address. If you receive any communications that you are unsure of please reach out to us at recruiting @ synctera.com and we'll be happy to assist.