Please note that although all positions at Synctera are remote, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US or Canada as a precondition of employment. Synctera does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What We're Doing
At Synctera, we're closing the gap between community banks and FinTechs. Empowering the fastest growing, secure, and scalable FinTech-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform, we tear down integration complexity and build bridges. There are too many FinTechs that need access to a sponsor bank and too few sponsor banks with which to partner, leading to a lack of pricing transparency and less than favorable pricing terms. We’re here to help change that by guiding all parties through the onboarding process and beyond.
We are looking for interesting, curious, wickedly smart people who are ready to jump in and run with our fast-growing team. If you want to have fun at work again, collaborate with some of the sharpest people in the industry, understand the Bank/FinTech ecosystem, and love to win, read on!
What we're looking for
We’re looking for sales executives with experience selling to early stage FinTechs, strategic enterprises, and big tech platforms offering financial products. As one of the early members of our sales team you will work directly with our Head of Sales and play a key role in shaping our sales strategy, process, and culture.
What you’ll do
- Identify potential FinTech prospects, create and nurture opportunities, and own the full sales cycle from initial lead through close.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects, becoming a trusted advisor to their executives, product teams, and developers.
- Work with our marketing teams to create campaigns and collateral.
- Collaborate with our product teams to share product feedback and further build out our product capabilities.
What You’ll Bring
- 4-7+ years of business development experience in the technology, payments, or banking industries.
- Exceptional negotiation skills that foster trust and leave everyone feeling like they won.
- A nimble, solution-oriented approach to developing business models and agreements.
- Practical knowledge of the FinTech and banking markets, and the tech stacks that support them.
- Ability (and desire) to work independently and thrive in a complex, fast-paced startup environment.
- Multi-faceted communication skills that enable you to align technical and non-technical audiences and concepts with ease.
- Results-oriented mindset, with a bias toward action.
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- Medical, Dental and Vision PPO as well as supplementary secondary benefits
- Annual HCSA for individuals & families & 100% drug coverage - Canadian employees only
- 401(k) -US employees only
- Generous PTO
- Stock options
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a weekly happy hour with the team!)
To all recruiters and recruitment agencies: Synctera does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to Synctera employees without an active vendor agreement in place. Synctera is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.