Please note that although all positions at Synctera are remote, candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US or Canada as a precondition of employment. Synctera does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
What We're Doing
At Synctera, we're closing the gap between community banks and FinTechs. Empowering the fastest growing, secure, and scalable FinTech-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform, we tear down integration complexity and build bridges. There are too many FinTechs that need access to a sponsor bank and too few sponsor banks with which to partner, leading to a lack of pricing transparency and less than favorable pricing terms. We’re here to help change that by guiding all parties through the onboarding process and beyond.
We are looking for interesting, curious, wickedly smart people who are ready to jump in and run with our fast-growing team. If you want to have fun at work again, collaborate with some of the sharpest people in the industry, understand the Bank/FinTech ecosystem, and love to win, read on!
What we're looking for
As a Program Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product implementation process, from taking the customer or the customer’s partners from contract to successful go live. You will be using your skills in strategic thinking, user research, data analysis, requirements definition and program management to create implementation plans that deliver measurable results.
Our dream candidate is a user obsessed, enthusiastic team player who enjoys working closely with product managers, presales, designers, solution architects and developers, and is eager to help solve a range of wicked problems. We're searching for someone with great talent, a super attitude, and a passion to help drive change in financial services.
What You'll Do
- Create implementation plans for community banks and their partners
- Standardize the implementation approach and define templates for implementation plans as well as different stages within the implementation
- Be the voice of the customer and provide feedback to streamline and enhance the implementation experience
- Work closely with the Synctera product development team to define improvements and future product releases
- Gather requirements, capture user stories and create specifications for stakeholders and the development team
- Make executive decisions on team priorities to deliver projects with the highest impact
- Map out the minimum viable product; coordinate resources to successfully launch customers and partners and measure core success metrics to continually iterate and improve future phases
- Work successfully across multiple implementations
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of Program Management experience, ideally implementing B2B SAAS products
- Experience working with banks or FinTechs in financial services
- Experience working with at least one Core Banking Solution or Experience in a FinTech Start-up
- Strong analysis skills; you are superb at breaking down problems into logical steps
- Strong data-driven approach in decision making (via KPIs and metrics)
- Extensive experience in executing go-to-market strategies and implementing new products
- Ability to design and navigate conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment
- Understand methodology behind enabling amazing user workflows
- Superb communication skills (we emphasize team collaboration); can convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn non-technical requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- Results-oriented; someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstance
- Team player who loves to collaborate and bounce ideas off others; you understand that giving/receiving feedback is crucial in your development and growth
Diversity & Inclusion
Synctera is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States and Canada. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Synctera.
- Medical, Dental and Vision PPO as well as supplementary secondary benefits
- Annual HCSA for individuals & families & 100% drug coverage - Canadian employees only
- 401(k) -US employees only
- Generous PTO
- Stock options
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Working with a team of rockstars (+ a weekly happy hour with the team!)
To all recruiters and recruitment agencies: Synctera does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to Synctera employees without an active vendor agreement in place. Synctera is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.