Syncari is an Intelligent Application Synchronization platform that enables businesses with holistic and comprehensive data management, giving each department the full benefits of their operational systems.
With Syncari, organizations will have all the required information available to operate efficiently, without the overhead of ancillary integrations and data aggregation platforms.
For more information, visit www.syncari.com.
We are seeking a Senior User Interface Engineer to help us build and expand Syncari’s web application interface. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the UI and work very closely with the UX designer to align the implementation to the designs. You will be part of a remote team with heavy collaboration over Slack and Google Hangouts. You will be responsible for understanding requirements, as well as building and testing features.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and develop a world-class high performant and responsive UI to build the next generation synchronization platform, in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with our product, UX design and backend teams to develop exciting features and highly scalable applications
- Build reusable and responsive components that work across modern browsers
- Write unit and functional automation tests as well as perform code reviews ensuring good code quality standards are met
- Responsible for troubleshooting and appropriate bug fixes of production issues with quick turnaround time
- Optimize UI for best performance and efficiency
- BS/MS degree or equivalent with 4+ Years of overall experience in web application design and development
- Experience with the latest UI libraries and frameworks
- Knowledge of REST APIs and experience with Git/GitHub for version control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Webpack, Babel, ES6+ and Cypress/Selenium
- Experience with progressive web apps (PWA) and single page applications (SPA)
- Flexible Hours
- You’ll get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Vacation
- 100% Healthcare
- Remote work encouraged (US only)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- You’ll be part of a small team with a result-oriented culture
Syncari is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.