Founded in 2019, Syncari is on a mission to eliminate data silos within an organization.
Syncari continuously unifies, cleans, and synchronizes your most mission critical data and delivers truth to all teams. It's built specifically for ops teams to experience more accurate and consistent data across their business, which leads to stronger demand-gen, faster sales, and increased revenue.
As a Sales Engineer you'll play a critical role in advancing the Go-To-Market execution for the company.
- Be a Syncari product expert, the primary contact for the sales team for all capability, feature and use case questions
- Lead calls, demos, and on-site (after COVID-related travel restrictions are lifted) meetings to educate sophisticated investors on how to leverage Syncari’s solutions to improve data operations for our prospects, partners and customers
- Work with internal partners and stakeholders (including Sales, Product, Engineering, Research, Marketing, and Leadership) to conceptualize, design, and build highly customized product demos
- Develop a deep understanding of modern customer data applications, data warehouses, integration products and business intelligence
- Be an expert in the markets that Syncari lives within as well as the capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses of Syncari’s primary competitors
- Help define product messaging and Sales narratives to support Marketing and Sales efforts and collateral development
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Marketing to develop pitch decks, Sales playbooks, and other Sales/Marketing collateral to drive awareness, interest, and preference in Syncari solutions
- Aggregate customer product and feature needs identified through conversations with customers and collaborate with Product to prioritize the most impactful ones
- 7+ years experience in technology pre-sales engineering
- Management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer-facing experience, and a client-centric approach to problem-solving
- Excellent storytelling abilities with strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- A willingness to be hands-on across the entire Pre-Sales process, from writing Product messaging and drafting pitch decks, to developing custom solutions
- A resourceful ‘owner’ mentality achieving great results however possible
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Perks & Benefits
- Some of the best health care coverage you’ve ever had
- Generous Equity Plan
- Ground floor opportunity at a well funded, fast growing company
- Work at the confluence of some of the most interesting categories in tech, application integrations, data normalization/warehouse, reporting/analytics
Syncari is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity makes our company stronger, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Manager / Director