Syncari is a modern Data Automation Platform that helps businesses solve costly data inconsistencies and integration challenges revenue teams face today. It is built specifically to help revenue leaders regain control of their data sources and integrations through intelligent data cleansing, merging, and augmentation. With Syncari, organizations will have all the required information available to operate efficiently, without the overhead of ancillary integrations and data aggregation platforms.
As a Syncari Solution Consultant, you will ensure Syncari customers are adopting the platform successfully.
- Perform business and technical discovery with customers and be able to architect/build proposed solutions using Syncari
- Be our customers most trusted advisors by utilizing Syncari platform capabilities to achieve their business outcomes
- Provide a consultative approach in advising customers, own the implementation process, and create a data architecture tailored to the customers business
- Articulate and educate on business, technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including business users, developers, architects, IT operations professionals, and senior IT management
- Manage escalations, blockers and feature enhancements, while collaborating with customers
- Serve as the primary point of contact when customer issues arise and assemble the right team members to solve the customer’s issue(s)
- Participate in prioritizing technical issues and product improvements to address most critical issues affecting customer experience
- Develop and be a Syncari best practice expert
- Share examples with our community to solve common data automation problems
- BS or equivalent education
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, success, support and direct experience working with a novel product
- Experience in a SaaS/iPass organization
- Hands on experience with automation technologies, middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM, SDKs, and Databases
- Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure
- Insane passion for making customers successful and for them to always feel supported on their journey with us
- Requires an understanding of integration platforms that can solve multiple use cases
- Excellent communication both upward and with peers
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking
- Ability to build assets, templates, and materials for customers to leverage during an implementation
- A passion for and belief in the power of data automation to drive cross-organizational business value
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours