SymphonyAI is looking for a communications executive to lead corporate public relations globally. In this high-profile role within SymphonyAI’s corporate marketing function, you will be responsible for the strategic direction of SymphonyAI’s global PR program. You will excel at mapping PR initiatives to corporate business and marketing objectives while delivering outcomes that create out-sized levels of awareness for the company. You need to be someone who thinks big, loves working with business and trade press, is hyper-focused on metrics, and can take technical topics and turn them into fantastic storylines.
Additionally, the director is someone who can operate independently with little hand-holding, quickly builds confidence with executive leaders, and excels at working collaboratively within and across departments -- including sales, engineering, product management and marketing, legal, HR, and others.
Experience in leading PR for companies that are publicly traded is strongly desired. This role will report to the chief marketing officer.
- Lead public relations globally, driving an overall strategy and goals that align with SymphonyAI’s business and marketing objectives
- Manage corporate PR, including performance announcements, executive appointments, acquisitions, and corporate initiatives, as well as tech PR, product and partnership announcements, etc.
- Coordinate and plan closely with business leaders and GTM teams to raise awareness and interest in SymphonyAI products across all vertical businesses
- Set defined objectives and key results each quarter, measuring success as the quarter progresses
- Challenge the status quo of SymphonyAI businesses and seek out new creative and innovative ways and opportunities for elevating the business’s brand
- Cultivate and elevate relationships with key members of the media -- including business / financial press and other top influencers
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior executives, preparing spokespeople for media interviews and speaking engagements
- Partner closely with our analyst relations, internal comms, social media, and customer marketing teams to maximize results across the comms spectrum
- 8+ years’ experience in B2B enterprise public relations, in-house or agency, preferably 3+ years with AI/ML, in a role that required direct interaction with journalists
- A strong background in enterprise tech. Experience in managing PR for privately held and publicly traded companies is strongly desired
- Has a global mindset when it comes to PR, and values spending time in the regions to build relationships with SymphonyAI staff and agency partners
- Working directly with business leads in the regions, excels at assessing skills required of our agency partners and ensures we have the right mix of agencies in place
- A self-starter who flourishes in fast-paced environments
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, ensuring that content that’s created by the team and distributed to media is easy to understand, tells a good story, and is on-point with messaging
- Brings a positive attitude to the workplace, loves managing high-performing teams, collaborates well, celebrates successes, and likes to have fun!
Who We Are
SymphonyAI is building the leading enterprise AI SaaS company for digital transformation across the most critical and resilient growth industries, including retail, consumer packaged goods, financial crime prevention, manufacturing, media, and IT service management. SymphonyAI businesses have many leading enterprises as clients in each of these industries. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown to 2,000 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals. SymphonyAI is an SAIGroup company, backed by a $1 billion commitment from successful entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.