We are looking for a VP, Total Rewards to serve as the leader responsible for the strategy, design, development, and execution of our global competitive and cost-effective total rewards programs. This includes all things compensation, including base salary, equity-based programs, variable pay, bonuses, promotions, recognition, as well as a creative benefits program that supports our diverse global team. You are a true partner for internal users but have a keen eye for what is happening externally. You will work with business leaders and people operations team members to develop, recommend, and ensure the successful implementation of our total rewards strategies. You will report to the Global Chief People Officer of SymphonyAI.
- Drive the strategic design and execution of our global Total Rewards Programs (base and variable pay, merit, promotions, quarterly bonuses, equity, benefits, etc.) in line with the business needs, global culture, values, and budget.
- Research, analyze, and recommend global benefit programs ensuring market competitiveness and ability to attract/reward/retain top talent.
- Serve as an integral member of the HR Team to advise on programs impacting the organization as a whole and collaborate with business HR Leads to understand and address the unique needs of their various groups.
- Using data, collaborate with Talent Acquisition to develop competitive offer positioning, aligning our compensation philosophy for attracting talent.
- Play a key role in the creation of materials for Compensation Committee meetings along with CPO and CFO to drive annual recommendations for executive compensation, equity programs, and other analysis requested by the Committee.
- Design and optimize compensation and benefits initiatives that are aligned to SymphonyAI’s business strategies and operating principles.
- Collaborate with leadership across SymphonyAI to establish clear and concise programs to ensure successful attraction and retention and advancement of our future talent.
- Ensure that global program objectives are effectively communicated enterprise-wide and understood through a variety of education and communication methods.
- Provide counsel, develop solutions (e.g., manager training for compensation conversations), and broadcast educational pieces and programs around total rewards. Lead the team through regular benchmarking cycles to analyze and assess market data, industry trends, and best practices to create market competitive reward packages and to identify potential opportunities and gaps.
- Lead evolution of compensation and benefits programs from private to public company readiness.
- Establish, manage, and monitor benefits brokers, comp consultants and various TR vendors to ensure service, support and utilization support the TR objectives and overall SAI employee experience
- 15+ years of experience including 5+ years of experience owning global Total Rewards programs inside of a high-growth SaaS company
- Expertise in the development of total rewards practices, including experience in global compensation, benefits, and mobility program design, implementation, and on-going administration
- Extensive knowledge of equity program design and implementation
- Proven operational leader that creates scalable processes with a strong service orientation for HR leads, managers, and employees to participate
- Experience evaluating and selecting technology partners for TR delivery and administration
- Executive compensation / compensation committee experience; working effectively with compensation consultant balancing strategies to achieve and measure business performance coupled with compliance readiness considerations of ISS, Glass Lewis, reporting and disclosure requirements
- Proven ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization, globally
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, efficient environment with multiple priorities that require strong project management, decision-making capabilities with a hands-on approach is required
- Confident and clear communication and presentation skills that can flex from board presentations to global company-wide employee communications
Who We Are
SymphonyAI is building the leading enterprise AI SaaS company for digital transformation across the most critical and resilient growth industries, including retail, consumer packaged goods, financial crime prevention, manufacturing, media, and IT service management. SymphonyAI businesses have many leading enterprises as clients in each of these industries. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown to 2,000 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals. SymphonyAI is an SAIGroup company, backed by a $1 billion commitment from successful entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.