SymphonyAI (SAI) – who we are and what we do:
SymphonyAI is the world’s largest B2B AI operating company, with a mission to be the leader in AI-powered business solutions. SAI is building a portfolio of leading high-growth companies, each focused on a vertical or horizontal sector, and operates using a $1B capital-infused fund under the leadership of Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur and business executive.
Since inception in 2017, SAI has demonstrated substantial scale and success through a unique blend of early-stage ideation, incubation, venture capital dynamics, and private equity discipline to grow to over $350M in annual revenues and more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
SAI companies operate in healthcare and life sciences, retail/CPG, industrial AI and IoT, media/entertainment, financial services, and IT operations using highly differentiated technology innovations and AI, machine learning, natural language processing, unsupervised learning, and optimization.
The SAI leadership team of seasoned serial entrepreneurs, technologists, and executives comes from various successful companies in many different industries. The team’s stellar record of building successful companies builds on a history of innovation in high-performance computing, big data infrastructure, AI, and a razor-sharp focus on delivering product-market fit and business value.
The SymphonyAI thesis – AI and machine learning have successfully transformed various consumer applications and industries via the convergence of smartphones/IoT, cloud computing, advancements in AI models, and open-source, on-demand, elastic approaches to computing. These advances, applied to B2B markets, will yield unprecedented levels of productivity, intelligence, and expansion of traditional enterprise software platforms. SAI is leading this effort with innovative software products that aim to bring systems of intelligence and real-time engagement and decision support systems to conventional enterprise systems of record. The results will be unprecedented business value through optimization and efficiencies.
The SymphonyAI talent team plays an integral role in the recruitment efforts for SymphonyAI and its portfolio companies. Our Talent team works collaboratively and passionately to build high-performing teams, comprised of engaged employees across our portfolio companies & the at the group level. Our approach is proactive and as an Associate, you will support this effort by sourcing and maintaining pipelines by recruiting the highest caliber talent in the market across verticals of interest, technical and GTM profiles, and entry level to C-suite roles. We have high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle.
- Partner with recruiters and our portfolio companies to develop a diverse candidate pipeline
- Work with recruiting leadership in defining and maintaining hiring needs while understanding technical requirements of a role and how it fits into the organization
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to achieve hiring goals
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter and by targeted networking
- Execute on tactical outreach, craft custom outreach messaging, and screen prospective candidates
- Work with coordinators and recruiters to ensure a remarkable candidate experience
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- 1-3 years’ sourcing/recruiting experience focused on SaaS (agency or in-house) OR 1-3 years’ experience in sales development / inside sales at an enterprise SaaS company
- Proficient in direct sourcing using LinkedIn, user groups, social media, and other channels
- Experience in sourcing/recruiting across functions in SaaS companies (i.e. engineering, product, sales/marketing)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert-level internet search and networking skills
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills
- Creative thinker as it relates to sourcing and recruiting passive talent
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Role will be based out of our Los Altos HQ (when re-opened)