The Senior Cloud Engineers deploy product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet clients needs. You will be responsible for fast, accurate and secure execution and automation of operational processes.
What You'll Be Doing
- Management of production, staging, testing and development environments on Azure.
- Coordinating the build and release pipelines between various projects using different technologies.
- Improving deployment, efficiency, reliability and scalability of these services.
- Work with architects, technologists, and others for future system enhancements and scalability.
- Actively participate in decisions to develop and improve security-based standards and practices.
- Work closely with product team to stay updated on upcoming feature requirements and refinements.
What You'll Need
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and Argo CD.
- Experience with Microservices architectures, Blue/Green deployments, ISTIO Service Mesh and API Versioning.
- Strong experience (5 years) with Kubernetes, ArgoCD and ArgoCD Roll-outs.
- Experience with GitHub Actions, building containerized C# applications, automated testing and continuous deployments through the different environments.
- Experience with Release Engineering, automation and DevSecOps best practices with true CI/CD as the end-state goal.
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift is a strong asset.
- Experience with Akamai, Auth0 and AuthN/AuthZ.
- Experience with Azure App Gateway. API Management, KeyVault, AzureSQL, Redis, Virtual Private.
- Networking and understanding and ability to create and manage with TerraForm.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- An effective team player with good communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn new software technologies.
At Symend, we believe that all customers should be treated with empathy and dignity. That’s why we leverage our deep understanding of consumer behavior to create personalized interactions that better engage and empower customers at all points of the customer journey. Our digital engagement platform uses behavioral science, data science and advanced analytics to help our clients build stronger relationships with their customers. Symend: The science of engagement.™