Sylva is on a mission to create a sense of belonging online. We operate as a fully-remote, highly-decentralized organization. We want to create an environment where all of our teammates can do the best work of their lives and share in the upside of the company that we’re building together. We are backed by some of the top venture firms in the world and are scaling quickly.
As we scale Sylva rapidly into many new business lines, we’re looking for a talented generalist to provide leverage for our CEO and help the company scale. In this role, this person will have unmatched exposure, broad impact across the company, and the opportunity to supercharge their career path. The expectation is that this person will be in this role for 24-36 months and work directly with the CEO to determine what their next role might look like. At Sylva that could mean moving into a P&L ownership role, M&A, building out a biz ops team, or owning a specific function.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the CEO and COO to run tight, effective monthly, quarterly, and annual planning processes
- Introducing, managing, and optimizing company-wide communication cadences to align company stakeholders
- Setting up and managing processes to document and continuously improve internal operations and knowledge-sharing
- Working with the CEO to identify and execute on special projects that don’t have a natural owner
- Communicating effectively in a remote-first environment; must be a good writer
- Entrepreneurial energy: able to prioritize projects with high degrees of context switching, execute independently while being comfortable asking for support or input when necessary.
- Project management - able to scope projects from scratch and facilitate projects with various team members and no direct management oversight.
- Meeting facilitation - ability to drive meetings at the exec level, prepare and align stakeholders, and follow through on key decisions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- An environment that encourages autonomy
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO (with mandatory 2 weeks per year)
- Generous wellness stipend
- Work stipend
- Remote first culture