Sylva is on a mission to create a sense of belonging online. We operate as a fully-remote, highly-decentralized organization. We want to create an environment where all of our teammates can do the best work of their lives and share in the upside of the company that we’re building together. We are backed by some of the top venture firms in the world and are scaling quickly.
We are looking for an Integrations Manager to build out our Integration function. This person will build and execute processes that migrate newly-acquired businesses and their employees to Sylva’s systems and team, working closely with all internal teams (including Growth, Product, People Operations) to ensure successful transitions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building out and owning all aspects of the integration process to ensure successful integrations for each acquisition.
- Working cross functionally with all team leaders and executives to ensure integration preparedness, resourcing and alignment.
- Developing a playbook and systems to scale our integration process to support high-volume (5+ per month) acquisitions
- 4-6 years in a transactional environment, preferably with experience in private equity, corporate M&A, consulting, or investment banking (in the M&A group).
- A strong understanding of best practices and tools that could be used for a successful integration
- Strong project management skills and ability to problem solve quickly
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively in a remote first environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base comp + bonus + equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO (with mandatory 2 weeks per year)
- Remote first - we’ll provide a stipend for your remote work setup and stipends to help you work effectively and sustainably