Syllable is rapidly expanding and seeking an experienced Senior Developer Operations Engineer to own Syllable infrastructure. The Senior Dev Ops Engineer will:
- Formalize and codify all infrastructure dependencies using a configuration language such as Terraform
- Build on our existing CI/CD pipeline and manage code deployment processes for efficiency, security, and regulatory compliance as the team grows
- Managing internal user roles for accessing infrastructure and databases according to the principles of least privilege
- Ensuring comprehensive auditing capabilities are built in and data is easily exportable
- Lead design, implementation and deployment of multi-region capabilities for our infrastructure
- Ensure monitoring and alerting are enabled for all elements of the infrastructure stack
- 4+ years of previous Devops Engineering experience - either in a formal Devops Engineering role OR as a major, continuous part of the responsibilities in a Software Engineering role
- Strong programming skills in a modern programming language
- History of building infrastructure with the AWS ecosystem
- Strong experience building continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Experience with high-availability, large scale, distributed production systems
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- A passion for positive impact
What behaviors are important for you to exhibit at Syllable?
- Affable, relationship builder
- Honest, trustworthy, direct
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Passionate about customer service, improving health and access to care for patients
- Demonstrative of company core values
Why join Syllable?
- Fast-growing company with product live at many customers
- Fun, innovative, creative, and high-performance environment
- Independence and ownership- self-starting environment
- Mission focused to make access better for all patients
- Syllable also offers benefits, including Health & Wellness, Mental Health Visits, PTO, 401(k) retirement plan, and a discretionary bonus based upon individual and company performance.
Syllable is open to consideration of candidates at varying levels of experience and responsibility, subject to meeting the basic qualifications of the position. As such, the salary range for this position is $110-$220K. The range of compensation for this role takes into account the variety of factors considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to pay band placement, skillset, experience and training, licensure and certification, geographic location, and other business and organizational needs. All compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.