Maybe you’ve supported a friend or family member who’s dealing with cancer. Maybe you’ve battled it yourself. At Syapse, our mission is to enable healthcare providers and life sciences companies to deliver the best care to every cancer patient through precision medicine and it's our personal connections to this mission that unites us.
Together, we're building a revolutionary platform and portfolio of offerings that integrate complex oncology data and enable actionable insights across the cancer care ecosystem, including cancer care centers and life science companies developing the next generation of cancer diagnostics and medicines. And we get to do this globally.
Join us in our mission to make precision medicine available to every cancer patient who needs it, and help us make a positive impact in the lives of people battling cancer, their families and the organizations committed to their care.
About the Product Management Team
The Product Management team is responsible for validating and clearly defining the experiences and offerings we deliver to our customers. We do this with a relentless focus on gathering real data from companies and users outside the building, so we know how to best decide and take action inside the building. We leverage heavily user-centered research and design upfront to validate the problems we need to solve and the best way to solve them. Then we are available to be of service to our partners in software development, program management, and client services by being the ever-present conscience of those offerings. Last, but not least, Product Management is focused on sales and adoption; Our primary measurement of success is our products being sold and used extensively. This leads to a natural collaboration with our teammates in Marketing and Sales on a regular basis.
About the role
This role allows the right person to be part of a fun, productive team focused on Health Systems. We have a portfolio of offerings now, and it’s evolving in big ways, so this individual has a lot to work with and many great places to take things. Of utmost importance are two things: a) a relentless focus on external interaction to validate, and b) the natural ability to be a great, ongoing, and true collaborator with the entire company.
What you’ll be doing
- Crafting and evolving market-validated offerings.
- Inspiring and collaborating with a high caliber team of product managers.
- Clearly defining deliverables that lead your own work, as well as illustrate for all functions what we need to deliver, so the other functions can choose how to do it.
- Work together with senior leadership, sales, marketing, customer operations, business development, and engineering to establish and maintain alignment on a product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate to find that perfect balance of providing a definition of success for software development, while allowing them to choose the best technical paths to get there.
- Establish clear, story-telling communication for customers, sales, key opinion leaders and more.
- Provide insightful, market-driven leadership on business-growth expansions to the portfolio.
What you bring to the table
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- Extensive experience leveraging user-centered design to research business and user problems and validate solutions to those problems.
- Multiple wins in your history that illustrate the launches of products that solve big problems and get massive adoption.
- Strong leadership ability. So much of this role relies on being able to successfully lead folks across the organization through the journey that serves them best.
- Strong working knowledge of offerings that are enabled by a platform.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to present your ideas effectively to an experienced audience and lead them to the destination that is best for them.
Bonus points if you
- Have a working knowledge of complex clinical analytics concepts like Real World Evidence (RWE), Healthcare Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR), etc…
- Were an engineer, data scientist, or similar much earlier in life, but found you prefer to now focus on businesses and users to fuel your work.
- Have familiarity with Oncology data, biomarkers, genomics, and/or the Precision Medicine space
- Received an MBA from a top school and have had a chance to really use it.
Benefits and perks
Competitive pay and ownership in the company
100% company paid medical, dental and vision for employees
Flexible time off
Transit assistance & Pre-tax commuter benefits.
Weekly catered lunches and office snacks
Company sponsored gym membership & lots of other perks
After submitting an application a team member will reach out to you shortly. While each interview is unique to the role, our interview process typically consists of an introductory phone conversation with a recruiter, a second phone or video interview with a hiring manager or senior team member, and wraps up with a visit our to our office, usually lasting +/- 4 hours.
Have a quick question about the role? Email email@example.com or simply apply here.