** Please note that this role is only accepting applicants who are full-time residents of the following states: North Carolina, California and Texas.**
In 2014 we started Swoop with a vision to transform the local roadside assistance and towing industry. Nearly everyone has had a nightmare experience with a flat tire or breakdown, and we were no different. While other businesses like Uber were transforming local transportation, local towing was lagging behind. We asked the question if I can know exactly where my Uber driver is as they approach, why can't I know where my tow truck is when my car breaks down? We set out to solve this problem by building SaaS for local towing companies, and we recently joined forces with Agero, the market leader in Roadside Assistance to bring our service to 80M American drivers.
WHAT WE DO
Swoop builds software for local towing companies. We power hundreds of towing companies on serve tens of thousands of customers on a daily basis. Our parent company, Agero, is the market leader, providing roadside protection for 80M Americans and performing 12M roadside services annually. As a connected vehicle service, we are in deep discussions with leading car manufacturers about their connected and autonomous vehicle experiences.
SWOOP – CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTANTIVE
This position is primarily responsible for communicating with Swoop partners or clients to assist with any software or troubleshooting needs they may have. Leads or participates in projects such as invoicing and payment to support services offered to our partners. Will also be communicating with associates, customers and providers in a professional manner. Effectively team with peers, supervisors, and management to achieve corporate and client goals.
- Organized, outgoing and flexible, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively prioritizes, multitasks, and escalates customer issues as required.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Takes ownership to ensure complete customer resolution and satisfaction.
- Utilizes empathy, listening skills, as well as a courteous and helpful attitude to focus on providing quality service.
- Demonstrates problem solving, organization, and sound reasoning ability.
- Adapts to a changing work environment and willingly learns new skills and develops greater job knowledge.
- Strong communication, analytical and time management skills.
- Capable of working independently with a solution focused approach.
- Become an expert on the full suite of Swoop product offerings.
- Provide technical support via phone, chat and email throughout the week.
- Respond to and diagnose incidents/problems through discussions with users.
- Provide outstanding service to our variety of customers ranging from towing software users and admins, towing providers, to enterprise client representatives and admins
- Contact customers in response to inquiries, complaints or issues and provide a status update and planned resolution.
- Report bugs or feature requests based on customer priority.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams including but not limited to Dispatch, Network, Product, and Sales to advocate customer issues as well as improvements.
- Field calls from towing providers requesting payment, create and provide credit cards.
- Support other administrative or operational duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience. Associate degree a plus.
- Remote experience a plus.
- 1-2 years related experience in fast-paced customer service environment or startup.
Previous solution based experience preferred. Industry knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, as business needs dictate.
- Service Oriented
- Fast & Flexible
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Informing and Communicating
SALARY, BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Salary DOE. Starting $12-$13/hour.
- Health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy