Swift Navigation is looking for a product analyst to develop deep analytical insights that inform and influence our product roadmaps and business strategy. You will work with a small team to push the state of the art in navigation technology, making centimeter-accurate positioning ubiquitous across a wide variety of applications - from enabling autonomous vehicles to reducing road fatalities to having your rideshare pick you up on the correct side of the street.
The product analyst works with our product management team as a proactive cross-functional partner to surface insights, and is responsible for adding rigor to intuition to make quick, informed product decisions that ultimately move the needle for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in analyzing complex markets, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and a familiarity with standard analysis tools. Candidates with technical backgrounds are preferred.
- Market analysis. Develop deep analytical insights to inform and influence product roadmaps and business decisions and help improve the consumer experience. This may include financial modeling, customer research and competitive analysis.
- Learn the landscape. Understand where our products fit, competitive differentiators and pricing. Work across teams and management to roadmap our software, data and service products.
- Communicate. Within the team, listen to and account for all concerns, ensure that priorities are clear, facilitate communication where necessary, then drive conversations to decisions. Outside the team, clearly articulate value proposition and differentiators for marketing products.
- BA/BS (or higher) in a relevant technical field (e.g., computer science, physics, mathematics, economics, geodesy), or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and collaboration skills. Flexibility and enthusiasm for learning technologies, tools, and ideas.
- Excellent analytical skills, including a solid foundation in statistics and the ability to use standard analysis tools, such as spreadsheets, Python, R etc. Programming experience is a benefit but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Samples of written documents and presentations will be requested.
- Strategy. Demonstrated ability to break down problems into components and analyze them with data.
Why join Swift Navigation
- Work with a small-but-growing company that solves the hard problems in precise positioning, and is building a vital service for autonomous vehicles, drones, and robots.
- Be the one who solves the challenge of running a high-quality corrections service, and enable developers to deliver high-quality services efficiently - in a supportive and friendly environment with a great group of people.
- Swift offers flexible vacation time, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k), lunches, and other competitive benefits. Join us in a dynamic engineering role -- technological innovation is at the core of our business.
- Experienced and tenured applicants may work under a remote status. Please note, Junior applicants do not have the remote option and are expected to work at our San Francisco headquarters.
- Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics.
- Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49