Automotive Region Manager, Europe
Manager: Executive Vice President of Automotive
Swift Navigation provides precise positioning solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicle, mobile and mass-market applications. What began as the GNSS industry’s first low-cost, high-accuracy, real-time kinematic (RTK) receiver has evolved into a Swift Navigation ecosystem of positioning solutions for autonomous applications. From the nationwide GNSS corrections delivered from the cloud by the Skylark™ precise positioning service, the hardware-independent, integrated software solution that is the Starling® positioning engine to the centimeter-level accurate Piksi® Multi and ruggedized Duro® and Duro Inertial RTK receivers, Swift Navigation is enabling a future of autonomous vehicles to navigate and understand the world.
Swift is seeking an outstanding European Region Manager to manage various European automotive OEM engagements. The successful candidate will be responsible for the business strategy, development, and account management for European OEM accounts, as well as the achievement of sales goals for the assigned accounts.
Candidates should have skills and experience with
- Business Development
- Program Execution - Familiar with philosophies, concepts and models navigating technical engineering programs.
- Technical Engineering Experience - Have worked directly with engineering teams on roadmaps, estimation and planning in a consistent, organized and disciplined manner. Understands stages of development, where to develop and understanding of integration points for HW / SW. Able to lead across-functions and anticipate impacts to other areas such as marketing, sales, operations, etc
- Issue resolution - Keen knack for problem solving cross functional dependencies, resourcing, person conflicts, technical barriers, time restraints, and risk assessments.
- Communication - Excellent communication in all forms
- Leadership - Inspires teams, diagnose and help teams work through issues to optimize full potential
- In particular, he/she will:
- Assess the business potential for the assigned accounts
- Execute economic analysis on sales
- Establish and shape good commercial relationships with clients
- Develop clients and business in the assigned countries
- Actively participate at workshops, conferences, exhibition and Road Shows liaising with the internal Marketing Division as well as with the company partners
- Collaborate with the internal R&D division