Swift Navigation, Inc. was founded in 2012 to make GPS positioning technology more accurate and affordable. Its GPS and GNSS positioning products are available a fraction of the price of the competition and deliver 100 times better accuracy than the GPS in a cell phone. Swift Navigation’s technology benefits a multitude of industries and applications—including autonomous vehicles, drones, precision agriculture, robotics, surveying and space. With its innovation and technology honored by Inc.’s 2016 and Forbes 2017 30 Under 30 lists, Swift Navigation is enabling a world where fields farm themselves, drones fly safely and autonomous transportation can take you home. Swift Navigation provides an end-to-end GNSS solution with a line of Piksi® Multi and Duro® receivers and Skylark™ Cloud Corrections Service. Learn more online at swiftnav.com.
Swift Navigation is seeking an experienced and accomplished Quality Manager with ASPICE, ISO 9001, and ISO 26262 experience to oversee the development and efficacy of our quality processes and overall Quality Management System.
- Develop and manage the company’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Work with cross functional teams to manage the creation, monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes to ensure the high quality and timely delivery of products to our customers.
- Consult with internal teams on process recommendations supporting ISO 9001, ISO 26262, ASPICE, and other customer-defined standards
- Champion the company’s goal to become ASPICE Level 2 and ISO 26262 compliant within 12 months
- Establish and drive company expectations for quality
- Conduct periodic internal audits and work as a catalyst for effective implementation of corrective and preventative actions
- Track non-compliance of process activity
- Use Lessons Learned, KPI performance and retrospectives to identify opportunities for ongoing improvement.
- Substantial experience with Quality Management Systems (experience creating a QMS is preferred).
- Significant experience with ASPICE and ISO 26262 standards (certification preferred)
- Proven track record for managing QA teams as a hiring manager and capability leader
- Self-starter and well-organized individual with commitment to details, attention to product quality and willingness to take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels and positively transform the organizational culture to adapt to improved processes and performance metrics
- Experienced in driving software compliance to industry standards
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We are located in San Francisco, close to public transportation and we are well financed. We offer unlimited vacation days, competitive salary and benefits, a 401(k), a casual office environment, hackathons and tech talks to push the professional growth of all or employees. Come join us!
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k).
- Fully stocked kitchen, weekly catered lunches and tech-talks, free gym membership.
- Dynamic engineering role -- technological innovation is at the core of our business.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a startup environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers and professionals.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49