Swift Navigation, Inc. provides precise positioning solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicle, mobile and mass market applications. What began as the GNSS industry’s first low-cost, high-accuracy, real-time kinematic (RTK) receiver has evolved into a Swift Navigation ecosystem of positioning solutions for autonomous applications. From the nationwide GNSS corrections delivered from the cloud by the Skylark™ precise positioning service, the hardware-independent, integrated software solution that is the Starling® Positioning Engine to the centimeter-level accurate Piksi® Multi and ruggedized Duro® and Duro Inertial RTK receivers, Swift Navigation is enabling a future of autonomous vehicles to navigate and understand the world.
Swift is seeking an outstanding Technical Program Manager, who is excited to contribute your hands-on project management skills, deep technical expertise, and excellent leadership skills.
You will be responsible for working with business and engineering teams to turn product vision into tangible tasks that result in real products. Together, we'll create products that make high accuracy positioning ubiquitous and easy to use across a wide variety of industries and applications in unmanned aerial vehicles, robotics, and autonomous transportation.
You should have skills and experience with:
- Program Navigation - Familiar with philosophies, concepts and models navigating technical engineering programs. Has experience creating process from scratch as well as running / adapting existing hardware (H/W) and software (S/W) programs.
- Technical Engineering Experience - Have worked directly with engineering teams on roadmaps, estimation and planning in a consistent, organized and disciplined manner. Understands stages of development, where to develop and understanding of integration points for HW / SW. Able to lead across-functions and anticipate impacts to other areas such as marketing, sales, operations, etc
- Issue resolution - Keen knack for problem solving cross functional dependencies, resourcing, person conflicts, technical barriers, time restraints, and risk assessments.
- Communication - Excellent communication in all forms
- Leadership - Inspires teams, diagnose and help teams work through issues to optimize full potential
We prefer if you possess skills in one or more of:
- GPS and/or GNSS work experience or familiarity with Swift’s core competencies
- Instrument Design or Testing in H/W or S/W i.e. agile software development, embedded technologies, and basic circuitry
- Project scheduling, budgeting, road mapping, proposals
- Programming languages such as Python, Java, C++, Matlab are helpful but not required.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited vacation, competitive salary, stock options, employer covered health insurance, 401(k), term life insurance.
- Fully stocked kitchen, weekly catered lunches, hackathons, tech-talks.
- Company paid gym membership.
- Close to public transportation, casual work environment
- Growth and learning opportunities from a startup environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers and professionals.
Come join us!
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics. Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49