The Regional HR Manager will be a member of the Field People Support Team. The team has four key objectives.
- Partner with Field Leadership – coach leaders, drive performance and retention
- Grow market talent depth – support performance management and internal development, manage 18-month growth plans against development and turnover
- Team Member Relations: provide expertise, resolve issues, conduct investigations, answer questions.
- Compliance expertise – provide expertise in all local and state laws and ensure a deep understanding at all levels of org
Partner with Field Leadership
- Conduct and report on exit interviews. Analyze root cause to reduce turnover.
- Influence culture of performance management at all levels
- Coach store leaders on how the use performance management tools to develop a quality team
- Manage development plan and assist market in achieving HiPo targets
Grow Market Talent Depth
- Partner with leadership to create 18 month people plan for growth and turnover projections
- Lead monthly talent calibrations – succession plans, 9box, performance management tools
Team Member Relations
- Ensure local people practices complies with sweetgreen handbook, federal, state and local laws
- Lead benefits open enrollment process including launch meetings and enrollment support
- Manage people support inbox requests for your market to ensure 24 hour response standard
- Conduct investigations and provide recommendations and insights to treehouse and area leader. Analyze root cause to reduce future risk.
- Manage leaves and workers compensation for your market. Analyze root cause to reduce future risk.
- Analyze metrics and conduct exit interviews to identify and solve for root cause of turnover
- Identify local training needs and partner with field learning team to develop solutions
- Coach and train regional leader on local and state laws. Ensure compliance at all levels
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!