sweetgreen is on a mission to change the way people think about real food. We are a disruptive restaurant group with 80 locations and rapidly expanding. We are proving that you can, in fact, scale healthy fast food with quality ingredients, transparency and authenticity.
We are involved in every step of the supply chain, working with local growers to craft rotating seasonal menus, and the company's 3,500 team members prep all of the food from scratch in each location every day. Our strong food ethos and investment in local communities has enabled us to grow into a national brand with locations across the East Coast, Chicago, and California.
As the Creative Producer, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing photography, content and video that consistently articulates the sweetgreen brand and mission. In this role, you will collaborate with the Social Media Manager to translate the overall brand marketing message into an aligned and innovative creative vision. You will be a sweetgreen storyteller.
We’re looking for a big thinker. You will be accountable for performance against that vision, and ultimately ensure that sweetgreen is presented as a leader in storytelling, social media and content creation. Our ideal candidate possesses tremendous communication and creative skills, with proven success integrating social media into larger business objectives, across the broad spectrum of today’s social media platforms. You will develop and hone the tone and voice of the brand, and produce a variety of content, platforms and media for sweetgreen.
Core Job Duties + Responsibilities:
- Create a wave and range of content that can be used across social platforms, marketing campaigns and ads
- Design, execute and evolve a social media strategy that grows sweetgreen’s audience and brand engagement — and ultimately frequency and conversion.
- Work closely with our Social Media Manager and engagement team to develop personalized, unique content segmented to audiences across our markets, stores and customer cohorts.
- Work with content, production and design teams to execute content across multiple mediums - photography, editorial, video, etc.
- Connect on and offline marketing initiatives to ensure a consistent brand aesthetic regardless of outlet or vehicle.
- Test the limits – make sweetgreen a leader in our space by telling stories no other brand is covering.
- Learn and evolve as you learn from the data and results.
- Drive innovation. Be a leader, and bring new ideas to the table.
- Travel frequently to multiple cities – go wherever the story leads you.
About you: (minimum requirements)
- 2+ years of experience with social media, photography and content creation
- Highly engaged in the social media and digital space
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask effectively
- Strategic problem-solving skills and data-driven decision-making abilities
- Experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful social media campaigns
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong storytelling skills - be able to share the sweetgreen story
- Past experience creating content for a brand or agency
- Ability to seek out and create a strong ongoing network of loyalists
- Ability to take risks and think “BIG”
- Impeccable aesthetic, attention to detail and love of photography and design
- A passionate, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
- Competitive pay and bonus plan – employees are rewarded for both personal and company-wide performance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Free sweetgreen gear and tenure rewards through our ‘shades of green’ program.
- And of course… complimentary fresh food from sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!