sweetgreen is a seasonal fast-casual restaurant company on a mission to change the way people think about food. With a strong sense of passion and purpose, we’re working to revolutionize our industry and the food system. We make delicious, real food from scratch in our kitchens every day, which supports local farmers and helps us create authentic, meaningful connections with our guests.
We are currently looking to hire a contract QA Analyst to join our Technology team and assist in the development of our brand.
- Familiarity with various software testing methodologies such as; unit, integration, functional, manual, load and regression
- Knowledge of testing automation platforms, Ci Platforms etc
- Outstanding time management, prioritisation and independence
- Thrives in a fast-paced IT environment
- Experience writing robust test cases and plans from the ground up
- Experience testing mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Experience testing single page applications a plus
- 3+ years experience as a QA analyst
- Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM methodologies)
- Knowledge of Jira, GIT and firebug and other debugging tools is a plus
- Experience testing ADA compliant software applications