The People Acquisition and Planning Manager has four main responsibilities
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of field recruiters to achieve people pipeline objectives and results.
- Develop innovative and sustainable talent sourcing across all positions and markets.
- Consult and influence business leaders and recruiting stores on recruitment practices that strengthen our recruiting culture and improve the candidate experience.
- Partner with operations to lead People Planning & bi-annual Talent Review process
Expected 2017 deliverables
Lead, coach, and develop a team of recruiters to achieve people pipeline objectives and results.
- Provide overall leadership for a team of entry level recruiters
- Set targets for recruiting performance and coach on skills to meet targets
- Continually improve process for team member and captain hiring and hold team accountable for execution
Develop innovative and sustainable talent sourcing across all positions and markets
- Hire 7-10 new salaried team members per quarter across all markets and levels.
- Online - Job Boards, social media
- Offline - College Sourcing, Networking, Employee Referrals
- Community – Identify and onboard community based hourly recruiting partners.
- External – Strong relationships with recruiters that can help us pay to go fast when we need to
Consult and influence business leaders on recruitment practices that strengthen our recruiting culture and improve the candidate experience.
- Create job descriptions and candidate scorecards and interview questions that get after the skills, traits and behaviors we value most.
- Identify and measure key metrics to gauge recruitment status including cost-per-hire, hiring cycle time, quality of hire, turnover, competitive hiring measures, and new hire engagement
- Create on-brand interview process for all levels that includes sweet touch points along the way
Partner with operations to lead people planning & bi-annual talent review process
- Work with the rest of the people team to understand bench strength and make moves accordingly
- Create sustainable talent review process and related system for reporting on bench strength
- Create training for operational leaders to improve interview, assessment and people planning skills.
- Strong people management experience with ability to build, manage, and mentor a recruiting team
- Passion for the candidate experience, and experience creating “on brand” candidate experiences
- Desire to create standardized recruiting processes and create efficiency and drive time to hire.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- 10+ years experience in talent acquisition
- 5-8 years experience managing the recruiting function
- 3-5 years experience recruiting for a company in a high-growth phase
- Expertise in recruiting best practices including profile development, pipeline engagement, talent sourcing, brand messaging, behavioral interviewing, candidate experience and offer negotiation.