sweetgreen is a destination for simple, seasonal, healthy food. Founded by Nicolas Jammet, Jonathan Neman and Nathaniel Ru, the brand stands for a commitment to delicious, healthy food with a transparent supply chain. Our vision is build healthier communities, starting with how they think about food.
We’ve worked hard to build a company with passion and purpose - and we’re just getting started. As sweetgreen grows, we’re dedicated to working with the right people. We’ve built a family of 3000 hardworking individuals across 53 stores who care about developing future leaders and live our core values daily.
ABOUT THE ROLE
sweetgreen is looking for a Graphic + Production Designer, Retail to help implement the creative vision of our brand and optimize the customer journey experience throughout our fast growing retail locations. The retail experience designer will play an integral role in the implementation of marketing communications, creative campaigns, and in-store signage, and will be a cross-functional liaison between internal departments and stores.
They will design and manage new store signage and artwork to best suit the store aesthetics, market and location. Working alongside our marketing, construction and store development teams as well as our printers and vendors, you are responsible for updating menus and other new store opening collateral. Designing construction signage, community marketing materials and more. You will play a key role in the management of our digital platform where teams + stores request, order and fulfill a variety of marketing materials and signage.
• Designing to optimize the customer journey throughout existing and upcoming sweetgreen locations.
• Updating templates and designs with new messaging.
• Manage digital storefront of marketing collateral, stock and fulfillment for new and existing stores.
• Managing execution, production and fulfillment of print + digital collateral for new store openings.
• Communicate with cross - functional departments to manage creative timelines for new and existing store signage.
• Managing weekly requests and approvals through our digital storefront for community marketing.
• Knowledge +/ background in technical graphic design
• Impeccable typography skills.
• High proficiency in Google drive applications + Excel spreadsheets
• High proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Incredible attention to detail.
• Effective communication and collaboration.
• Ability to update designs for a variety of outputs with dynamic, flexible creative.