sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Are you a team player who’s open to growing and learning new things? Are you looking to break into the restaurant/service industry and want a job where you can get your hands dirty? Are you an individual who wants a job where you can be yourself?
- Work AM shifts!
- Get paid weekly!
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
- Competitive wages
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and tenure rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy and delicious shift meals
Our Delivery Kitchen Team Member (OLO) position includes - hot prep, cold prep, and making healthy + delicious salads. You will be an integral part of sweetgreen through the creation of healthy, transparent, and delicious food. It’s your job to ensure that we’re serving our guests products that live up to the quality and food safety standards that we pride ourselves on. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) at the Delivery Kitchen.
We encourage our team members to be well-rounded team players, willing to get their hands dirty and do whatever it takes to keep your store running smoothly! No matter what position you start in with us, you will have the opportunity to be cross-trained and will be tasked to take on different positions within our team.
Delivery Kitchen Team Member Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Ensure all food meets food safety and quality standards to eliminate cross-contamination on the front line
- Prep all cold and hot food items using prep worksheets
- Follow proper knife safety procedures
- Operate oven and hot prep equipment, ensure proper time/temp of all hot and cooked foods
- Operate fit-wash, robot coupe and all other cold prep equipment
- Maintain clean, food-safe dish and prep stations throughout shift
- Set up and break down oven station, maintain clean and organized hot prep zone and equipment
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our changing salad menu + ingredients
- Put received orders away
- Assemble salads from beginning to end with each ingredient from a printed ticket order
- Work with a team in a fast paced environment Quality control by ensuring accuracy of salads to avoid missing ingredients.
- Pack salads to prepare for pick up
- Set up, break down and deep clean Online Ordering station
- Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience
- Knowledge of proper food safety handling
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.