sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
What You'll Do:
sweetgreen is looking for a forward-thinking, proactive and thoughtfully creative Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officers of the following functions: Finance, Real Estate Development, and People. Their Executive Assistant will play an integral role in the support of day to day functions for these three areas and the wider business. They will manage a variety of special projects for the leaders’ team, some of which will have a huge organizational impact.
- Maintain executives’ calendar, schedule all meetings and conference calls and handle meeting conflicts and prioritization issues.
- Coordinate travel schedules, arrangements, and agendas in preparation for on-site and off-site meetings, conferences and events.
- Plan and arrange corporate meetings e.g. dinners/offsites.
- Represent the leaders in answering questions and meeting requests, organize larger team meetings and keep track of calendar conflicts.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Manage highly sensitive information as it relates to the company and staff.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determine priorities; manage time; gain the cooperation of others; monitor progress; problem-solve; make adjustments to plans.
- Submit expense reports.
- Provide backup support to other executives on a regular basis.
- Documentation management - coordinate, streamline and maintain executives’ records and files.
- Support with correspondence including writing notes/mailing/handling FedEx etc.
Desired Experience + Traits:
- 5+ years of prior administrative or related experience at the executive level is essential.
- Strong project management and planning abilities and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication.
- Start-up experience preferred.
- Ability to anticipate and overcome obstacles.
- A flexible attitude with the willingness to take on new projects.
- A highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Technically savvy and a strategic problem-solver.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.