Our people are our most valuable ingredient at sweetgreen - the heart of our company, the face of our brand, and what truly make the sweetgreen experience special and unique.
Since opening our doors in 2007, our team has been on a mission to build healthier communities, starting with real food. We’ve been unwavering in our commitment to scratch cooking and transparent sourcing, but over time customer appetite and demand for convenience has grown.
In response, we’ve built and grown our digital ordering business, which is committed to connecting more people to real food through access and convenience. But what we’ve built thus far is just the beginning, and we need to continue to innovate and evolve our digital channels to stay relevant in a quickly evolving consumer landscape.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Product Manager, Order Fulfillment to enable future digital growth of sweetgreen by ensuring all digital orders are fulfilled as quickly as possible.
This is a critical role to ensure we efficiently utilize supply to meet demand and will allow us to serve more customers, reduce wait times, and balance demand for team members. The types of problems to solve range from order routing optimization to conveying pick-up instructions to customers and couriers, and everything in between. Come join our team and life the sweetlife!
- Connect the physical (our stores, team members and the locations our customers order to and from) with the digital (our app and web experiences); partner with Product, Experience Design, Engineering, and Data teams to define requirements and create best-in-class order fulfillment products. Examples include order routing, prioritization, and displaying order status to customers and couriers, among others.
- Build customer profiles, write user stories, manage development lifecycle, and conduct usability tests in partnership with Experience Design and Engineering teams
- Own roadmap for order fulfillment-focused product backlog including planning, prioritization, stakeholder communication, delivery, launch, and measurement
- Negotiate product trade-offs impacting cost, schedule and usability to improve user experience
- Evaluate and drive vendor selection according to requirements for order fulfillment to enable the company to scale
- Research and synthesize industry, technology, market and competitive trends to build expertise and identify new product opportunities
- Operationalize and help write the playbook market entry strategy of new and existing ordering products and strategies
- Evaluate user feedback and integrate key insights back into the organization
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of experience working direct with consumer-facing mobile and web applications
- Experience with supply/demand optimization, operations, logistics, etc.
- Experience with building digital products that rely on the limitations and opportunities created by physical interaction or retail
- Proven leader who can execute and deliver products quickly to cross-platform experiences in a cross-functional environment
- Outstanding communication skills rooted in clarity and factual analysis
- Experience with data-driven product decisioning and A/B testing frameworks
- Strong command of agile development processes and rituals
- Passion for the fusion of food and technology
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.