sweetgreen is seeking a Restaurant Systems Administrator to join a group of dynamic and innovative technologists to maintain and manage the restaurant technology experience driven by a mission to inspire healthier community by connecting people to real food. Are you a hospitality technologist driven by detail thinking and systems thinking? This is an opportunity to be considered.
Purpose of Position: Responsible for the day to day maintenance and programming of operational restaurant systems. This includes but is not limited to Point of Sales System, Online Ordering platforms, Kitchen Display Systems, Food Cost Management and Labor Management Systems.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining a programming calendar of requested promotions, menu item, pricing and tax changes
- Meets regularly with Ops Services and vendor teams to ensure integrity of PLU programming across all required systems.
- Works closely with supply chain and payroll departments in support of their respective systems.
- Meets established deadlines for programming jobs.
- Will provide support for company supported third party technology platforms including but not limited to LMS, Loyalty, oven scheduling, and temperature monitoring tools.
- Serves as an escalation point for sweetgreen support functions related to restaurant systems.
- Partners with the sweetgreen digital team during the deployment of new restaurant system technology and hardware.
- Provide occasional evening/weekend after-hours technical support to restaurant locations.
- Create knowledge base articles for all issues not already documented to reduce troubleshooting and research time of future calls.
- Will assist Director of IT with projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or // related field or // 5+ years of relevant experience
- Foundational understanding of Restaurant Information Systems or Systems Administration through traditional academia or through work experience
- Foundational understanding of Restaurant Information Systems or Systems Administration through traditional academia or through work experience.
- 3 years of experience in a technical support role preferably in the restaurant industry.
- Experience with the product life cycle and strong understanding of the role of methodology.
- Working knowledge of restaurant business functions.
- Basic knowledge of networking troubleshooting
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including the ability to handle challenging issues in a professional manner.
- Strong project management, strategic planning, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well within deadlines in a time sensitive environment.
About sweetgreen: sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning.
About sweetgreen Technology: sweetgreen technology is setting the bar for innovation in operational excellence and guest experience. Sweetgreen intends to disrupt the restaurant industry by leveraging technology to connect people with real food.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.